The Load-Out bag was designed to provide maximum storage in a rugged yet lightweight package. Made from water resistant Cordura this ensures the bag is durable enough to provide many years of service. The main compartment features a huge 80L capacity with a curved entry for ease of opening. Inside the main compartment is a reinforced platform to allow for heavy items & added durability. If this wasn't enough there are a total of six side pockets, and two end pockets for extra equipment & accessories . These all have overlapping rain guards to prevent moisture penetration.
The multi-carry system allows for transportation in three ways. Using the padded backpack straps, over shoulder strap (With heavy duty metal D rings and attachment hooks), or traditional carry handle . The main compartment lid is padded for comfort when using the backpack straps.
Also included are clipped straps located on the top of bag for bulky items (i.e. sleeping bags, and roll mats).
Underneath the bag features durable rubberised pads to improve durability, and minimise movement on slippery terrain.
- Heavy duty DWR Codura construction
- Huge 80L main compartment capacity
- Six side, and two end pockets
- Durable YKK zippers throughout
- Multi-Carry system; padded backpack straps, over shoulder strap, and padded carry handle
- Rain guards on side pockets
- Internal articulated platform constructed from plastic polymer