The C111 is a classic unlined combat trouser. It is entrusted by the harshest of users all around the world and has seen action with the French Mountain Troop, Dutch Sniper Units, UK Police Forces, and more. Constructed from durable 50/50 Polycotton Ripstop, in the event your smock does get a tear or hole, the special cross-weave design prevents it from spreading. The fabric is also coated with a DWR finish to shrug off light rain showers when needed.
Featuring six pockets – two large notepad pockets on the leg, side hand warmers and two small rear pockets. The trousers utilise our combat waist system which allows for 1-2 inches adjustment either way. The ankle also contains a draw cord for adjustment and zipped flares for fitment over boots.
- Hardy 50/50 showerproof Ripstop - No Melt/ No Drip
- Adjustable waist and ankles
- Heavy duty nylon stitching
- Durable zips
- Key points of wear bartacked
- Adjustable drawcord on ankles
- Four large front boxed pockets
- Patch notebook pocket with pen pouch
- Large slide buttons bound in