Classic M170 chest rig with small tweaks developed for Royal Marine Commandos operating in Norwegian & arctic circle deployments.
- Elasticated front pouches to keep mags secured when Skiing.
- Integrated loop blanking tape to convert front mag pouches to buckle operation only. For use in covert operations where low noise is crucial.
This Arktis M170 Classic chest rig was made famous during the first Gulf War by British forces. Since then it has also made famous by use with SAS's Bravo Two Zero and Special Forces operating in Iraq and Afghanistan. It's a classic, simple, & durable design.
- Adjustable 'X' Harness
- 3x Cinch Down, Elasticated & Rattle-Proof Mag Pouches to hold 9x 30-round 5.56 magazines, Or 9x 20-round 7.62 Magazines, or 6x 30-round AK Magazines comfortably * Pouch height can be adjusted from about 15cm to 23cm.
- 2x Large Utility pouches for canteen, food, poncho.
- One Large internal pocket for handgun, magazines, maps and other gear.
- It is fully adjustable, very comfortable with Padded Shoulder Straps, easy on/off.
- Non restrictive design for use in tight areas such as vehicles.
- Compatible with backpacks, body armour, hydration unit, and other such gear
- It can be worn under clothing as well.
- Made form 1000 water repellent Cordura
Please note that equipment, magazines etc are unfortunately not included. *Mag sizes do vary, please contact us if you are unsure.
M170B Norway Chest Rig - White
Approx. shipping rates:
|UK||DPD/ Other (2-4 Days after dispatch)||£6|
|EU||DPD/ Other (3-5 Days after dispatch)||£14-21|
|Rest Of World||DHL/UPS/RM (2-10 Days after dispatch)||(Variable)|
|Not Available?||Contact Us|
Customers are responsible for ensuring safe locations for deliveries to be received. Our couriers prefer signed delivery but will deliver to safe locations when instructed by customers. We do not accept liability for packages being stolen from a customers designated safe location.