Dutch SF version of the Ranger Trousers. Camouflage ghillie netting on rear is fully removeable.
C223 posses many great features and is one of the most advanced trousers on the market – Elasticity at the waist, knees, and crotch area, allows for total ease of movement without any compromise to durability. The elasticity comes from a very strong four-way stretch fabric which has been extensively trialled. Durable flexi knee pads are optional, however you can remove these and the trousers are compatible with most 3rd party pads. Adjustment at knees and ankles allow for a more comfortable fit along with large loop holes to accommodate a variety of belt sizes. The front pockets are designed so they can be accessed at all times (even when sitting down). This is especially usefully in vehicles, where you may need to act quickly in a confined space.
- Arktis own 50/50 ripstop fabric
- Extremely breathable and water resistant
- Compatible with various 3rd party knee pads.
- detachable suspenders
- Flare zippers on the lower leg
- Detachable netting on the back of the leg to attach camouflage
- Large cargo pockets 2 side pockets
- Stretch panels for more freedom of movement
- Reinforced area for Knife/ Holster clip on upper pockets.
- The pants are cut a bit wider for freedom of movement