- 50/50 Ripstop breathability and water-repellency - No Melt/ No Drip
- Fully articulated construction
- Large boxed pockets
- Wire in hood for shaping
- Twin needled underarm seam for strength
- Storm flap
- Adjustable drawcord waist, hood and base
- Double ended zip, with webbing insert for ease of opening
- Large slide buttons bound in
- Elbow reinforcement
- Reinforced shoulders
- Reinforced ‘felled’ seams throughout
- Cuff adjustment
- Central rank tab with small slide button to secure
- Garments are built slightly loose to aid movement and are compatible with all body armour options
Design points to note: bottom pockets have full internal divider to create two compartments in each. No top pockets, both zips are just for access to inside the jacket. Fantastic high fleeced collar. Hood is unlined & not stowable, but separate to high collar. Pit zips. No bottom draw cord, so no blousing, just wear long. So unlike the Mountain smock, where you can carry loads & loads of kit in the 14 (!) pockets (mini PLCE in a jacket), this is more of an over smock with basic pockets for stashing gloves etc, but otherwise you’ll need webbing/daypack to carry even a few basic extras. Hope these comments are helpful. Would make perfect Scottish winter stalking jacket.
Measurements in CM.
This garment has a classic "true to size" fit. If wearing armour or thick layers beneath, you will need to size up.
B102 French SF Winter Smock - Tundra
Approx. shipping rates:
|UK||DPD/ Other (2-4 Days after dispatch)||£6|
|EU||DPD/ Other (3-5 Days after dispatch)||£14-21|
|Rest Of World||DHL/UPS/RM (2-10 Days after dispatch)||(Variable)|
|Not Available?||Contact Us|
Customers are responsible for ensuring safe locations for deliveries to be received. Our couriers prefer signed delivery but will deliver to safe locations when instructed by customers. We do not accept liability for packages being stolen from a customers designated safe location.