PayPal Free Returns
Free PayPal Returns
PayPal have launched a fantastic new service that offers free returns on orders placed with PayPal.
It's currently available is 41 countries including Europe, North America, and Australia. All you have to do is: activate the service, submit a refund request of the postage, and wait. They will reimburse your returns postage up to a certain amount. Each country is different, so click your country below to find out more.
Here's what you need to know...
- You must pre-activate this service
- Orders must be placed via PayPal
- PayPal reimburses the postage cost up to a certain amount.
- Typically covers up to £15 in the UK and €30 in most of mainland EU
- Each country is different so click your country at the bottom of the page for full detials
- Available in 41 countries (See list below)
- Typically up to 12 free returns per year
For more information, refer to local terms for: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Malaysia, Norway, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, USA and UK.
14 countries in Central and Eastern Europe (Czech Republic, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Slovenia, Croatia, Latvia, Estonia, Cyprus, Malta)
Please note, This service is offered by PayPal Pte. Ltd in partnership with CallPoint New Europe JSC (TELUS International Europe), the service processor. This is an exclusive offer offered to eligible PayPal account holders only. Arktis are not responsible for reimbursing customers. We are however, more than happy to help answer any questions.