The A126 in Irish DPM is a lightweight, under body armour shirt, or 'UBACS' for short. This shirt has seen action with military units throughout Europe and is now being adopted by UK Police Firearms units.
The torso fabric is made from eyeleted polyester which is highly breathable, very comfortable, and quick drying.
The arms are made from our signature 50/50 Ripstop which is available in multiple camos and colours. These include Cordura reinforced elbow pads which is an effective solution that offers great protection with minimal weight and bulk.
The low profile shoulder pocket is accessed with a single zip. We also added hook and loop Velcro to this pocket for patches.
• Breathable eyeleted polyester torso fabric
• 50/50 Ripstop Sleeves & shoulders
• Felled seams throughout for strength
• Adjustable hook and loop cuff
• Cordura reinforced elbow pads
• Low profile shoulder pocket with zipped entry
• Hook and loop for patches
• Bartacking at all key points of wear